Most Popular Training Session Topics:
- Creating a Social Media Strategy – How to grow your business or brand
– Every aspect of your social media optimization strategy should focus on solutions that you can
provide to your customers via social networking.
– Learn that social media is an amplifier of your existing business goals.
– Learn how to collect market information, share and engage your target market.
– Elements to include in a social media plan
– Learn how and when to outsource and what resource tools will save time and still offer consistency.
- Guide to Leveraging LinkedIn for Professional Networking and Business Development
– Create a compelling profile
– How & why to write a killer summary
– Leverage your skills & expertise
– Opportunity to leverage your personal image and professional brand
– Introduction to social selling concepts
– Measuring your results
- Steps To Successful Lead Generation –
Learn strategies to source, communicate and build meaningful relationships that drive leads.
- Cold Calling is Dead, Social Selling is Alive and Dominating – Effective Social Selling Strategies on LinkedIn
**Presentations are designed to meet your organizations objectives**
60-90 Minute breakout sessions, Half-day hands on workshops
Meeting Planners: Price range $1000-$2000, call to discuss your specific client needs and event planning requirements
Sampling of companies I have worked with
and conferences I have presented for:
What people are saying…
“JoAnne was a hit at our annual Minnesota Business Partnership Executive Assistant Conference in October. Her presentation was popular because it offered timely, easy to understand and practical advice. She’s a professional who is really easy to work with and so much fun to learn from! Our attendees are hoping I ask her back next year!” – Katie Chisholm Nadeau, Director of Operations at Minnesota Business Partnership
“I worked with JoAnne recently and also attended her workshop on LinkedIn. Her ability to get to the point and show value is very powerful. Because of her experience and commitment, she is able to work with both professionals that are just discovering the value of LinkedIn and those who have some skills but want expand their presence.”– Richard Scorza Founder & CEO SalesForum.TV
“JoAnne facilitates a LinkedIn workshop to small business owners for the University of Minnesota’s Office for Business & Community Economic Development. The content of the material presented contains a great deal more information than any similar workshop I attended. It is detailed and provides the participants tools and tips to gain visibility and develop strategies for themselves and their companies.” – Diane Paterson, Associate Director of Small Business Development Center, University of Minnesota